Hairdresser and entrepreneur Bridget Haren has been in the industry for over two decades. After completing her training in Ennis and London, Bridget worked her way up to senior stylist before opening her own salon in Ennis in 2009. The business has gone from strength to strength; now commanding a large retail space in the centre of the town. Bridget has been recognised nationally and internationally for excellence in her field.
Among her accolades are
Bridget also led her team to London for the International Alternative Hair Show in 2016 where they showcased to an audience of over six thousand people in the Royal Albert Hall. Bridget is also a regular contributor to Confetti magazine, TV3’s Xpose and Irish TV. Education and training is a vital part of Bridget’s ethos. As well as being one of Ireland’s top educators to budding stylists, she is also the Vice President of Ireland’s Intercoiffure Guillaume team – training the best of the best from across the country for the world stage. She has been a member of Team Ireland since 2004, wining national and international awards across the globe. Bridget has also established her own training academy. More info on this can be found under Education.
- Three time champion in Irish Hair Photographic Awards: Best Bridal image (2011, 2013, 2015)
- Best of the Best: Irish Hair Photographic Awards Best Bob Image 2016
- Alfaparf Fantastic Hairdresser 2015
- Team Ireland OMC World Champion, Colour and Cut 2015
- Team Ireland Hairdressing OMC World Champion Bronze Team Colour and Cut 2014
- Best Evening Style Image – Irish Hair Photographic Awards 2012
- Best of the Best: Irish Hair Photographic Awards, Ireland’s Best Hairstylist 2012
- Wella Trend Vision Colour Award Winner 2010
- Alfaparf Colour Award 2011